Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or inventhelp caveman commercial perhaps on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor how to start an invention idea contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/Product Idea rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.