InventHelp Headquarters, http://gambarrumahhy3.crimetalk.net/invention-ideas-for-the-future; Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, how to get a patent but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.